Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Shower Gift

This is a picture of a gift "basket" I put together for a baby shower. You can't tell from the picture but it's a baby bath tub filled with all kinds of goodies that pertain to bath & bed time. Jammies, stuffed animals, betime stories, bath toys, baby soap, etc.

The thing haniging out of the tub with baseballs, footballs, soccer balls on it is a baby/toddler hooded bath towel. I handmake them for friends that have just had babies and would like to start selling them. I have one that I just made and would like to get a picture of it up on my blog but my camera is not working right now. Hopefully I can get a picture up soon. They are just adorable and so much nicer than those thin hooded baby towels that you buy at the store.

Well, that's it for today I have alot to do. Have a great day!

No comments: