Friday, June 13, 2008

Getting to know me

A friend sent this to me. So here's a little about me:

1. WHAT IS YOUR OCCUPATION? mother, doctor, chef, maid, teacher.........shall I go on?
2. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR SOCKS RIGHT NOW? none....I'm barefoot
3. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A Daniel Boone episode in the backgound. My son found season 2 of the show on DVD at the library.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? fish, asparagus, and macaroni salad
5. CAN YOU DRIVE A STICK SHIFT? no
6. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE? Sue
7. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yes! She's a lady who has been through alot and has a big heart because of it.
8. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 34
9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? none really, except for my sons' baseball games
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DRINK? water and sometimes sprite
11. HAVE YOU EVER DYED YOUR HAIR? once when I was 14
12. FAVORITE FOOD? I don't know....I go through phases....right now it's fried fish
13. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think it was "Elizabeth", not sure though
14 WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I don't know.....I guess Christmas or my kids birthdays
15. HOW DO YOU VENT ANGER? yell, cry, have a heart to heart talk with my husband or friends, pray
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A secret dollhouse
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? I don't know I like certain things about each
18. CHERRIES OR BLUEBERRIES? I like both the same
19. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS? In a house in the country with my husband , 5 children, 4 dogs and 1 cat.
2o. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I was on the verge yesterday but a real cry a month ago.
21. WHAT IS ON THE FLOOR OF YOUR CLOSET? Too many things to list
22. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? went to my son's baseball game
23. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? God, my husband, my kids (they inspire me to want to learn), books, blogs and friends
24. WHAT ARE YOU MOST AFRAID OF? loosing family
25. PLAIN, CHEESE, OR SPICY HAMBURGERS? cheese
26. FAVORITE DOG BREED? siberian husky
27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday
28. HOW MANY PROVINCES/STATES HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 3 born & lived in New York , North Carolina and Ohio

I'd love to know you a little better, so share with me a little about you.

No comments: