Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not to much going on.......

just the usual : ) Yesterday was fairly busy. We went to the library so my children could pick their prizes for the time they've spent reading. Even my two year old got a prize (a bug tatoo)....for me reading to her. My 7 yr old son who has been the most enthusiastic about the program recieved a free Wendy's jr. frosty coupon and chose a prize from the prize box ( a butterfly net) ....my 9 yr old daughter got a frosty coupon too. We have some errands to run in town today, so I think will stop and get our frosties.

Yesterday I got the opportunity to visit with a friend that I don't get to see often. She asked me if I would like to fill out an application for a personal reference for her son. He needed a reference for a local mission based college program that he is hoping to attend in the fall. I hope it all works for him, he's expressed a desire to be a missionary ever since I've known him (11 years old). His mom very recently stumbled upon (the Lord brought it to her) this program . The Lord will provide the means/the grace for whatever it is He wants us to do. This young man's life is a perfect example of that......it's been neat to see.

Well that's it for today. I have some errands to run as well as take my daughter to her ballet class. Have a great day!

No comments: