Friday, June 27, 2008

Our Favorite Potato Salad

I've been making potato salad more often now that the hot weather is here. I would prefer ice cream for dinner but I guess that wouldn't be too healthy . Although we have been known from time to time to eat ice cream for dinner : ) Well anyway I found this potato salad recipe in Taste of Home. I changed it a little to fit our tastes:

Dilly Potato Salad

5# red potatoes( cut into cubes , boiled and cooled)
5 hard boiled eggs chopped
1 cup chopped kosher dill pickles
a handful or so of sliced green onions
2-3 stalks of celery chopped
3/4 cups mayo
3/4 cups sour cream
1 tsp celery seed
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
paprika

Mix all together, sprinkle with paprika and chill.

1 comment:

prov31rj said...

Sounds like a yummy potato salad. My dh really enjoys potato salad and sometimes even makes it himself.

Since I doing low carb right now , I won't be making any for a while.