Saturday, June 7, 2008

Taking it Easy

I woke up not feeling to well today.....a little sick to my stomach. I' m glad I got some cleaning done yesterday, that I was going to hold off until today. I got the kitchen floor mopped and cleaned up the entry way to our house. At the time, we are not using our front door because the steps to it need to be rebuilt. So the only way into our house is from the garage. Yesterday I cleaned it up first by having the children put away all of their unused shoes and winter boots. I swept the landing and steps very well, scrubbed down the door, washed the rugs , and washed down the steps. It looks much more presentable. I hate having it be such a mess because that's the first thing you see in order to get into our house. Well anyway that's it for today, I'm just going to take it easy in the house today, keeping cool in the air conditioning and hopefully feeling back to normal.

No comments: