Saturday, June 21, 2008

This & That

We've been out and about since about 9:00 this morning. My youngest son had a baseball game. It was quite an eventful game.......the coach of the other team started arguing with my son's coach. It wasn't as loud as some other arguments I've seen coaches get into but then again I've never seen coaches for 7 & 8 year old boys get into an argument over the rules.

When we got home the water hauling service was there putting the water in our pool. My kids ran and put their swimming suits on as soon as he left. The water was a bit cold (about 57 degrees) but they didn't care they jumped right in : ) & today wasn't a particularly warm day....alot of overcast.

After awhile they got out of the pool and we all got ready and went to Lowes to pick up a few things. We needed some paint to paint the pool deck and while we were there I looked at wall paper borders for my daughters' bedroom. They really like horses so they found this very cute border. We still have to choose paint colors. The border will be at chair rail level with a different color above and a different color below. I can't wait to get it done.......I've been wanting to work on the girls' room since we moved here 2 1/2 yrs ago.

When we got home from Lowes I made a quick taco salad dinner, the kids hurried & helped clean up the dinner dishes and were back in their swim suits headed for the pool. They didn't get to stay in the water to long as it started storm : ( but there's always tomorrow.

Well I'm going to get of the computer soon, make a cup of chamomile tea and spend the rest of the evening with my family.

No comments: