I got this idea from Amy's Place , although I don't know exactly how this award thing works & I don't know how to get the picture of the award onto my blog : ) So I'll just do it my way ; ) I want to recognize 5 blogs that have been an encouragement or inspiration to me. I'm only picking 5 because that's what Amy suggested but that does mean I have not been encouraged by other bloggers, especially those on my bloglist.
1. Claim the Mountain ~ Robin is a very smart lady with lots of wisdom........I especially enjoyed her posts on the Modern Church.
2. Sojourner in a Strange Land ~ I love Stephanie's simple lifestyle. They are completely debt free.......even down to their home. I love her laundry soap recipe using Zote soap. I had never heard of Zote before but was so pleased when I found it at Dollar General. Now I'm making a laundry soap that I like a lot & saving a lot of money in the mean time. Stephanie is just a young mom but has alot of good life experience . She's preserves alot of her food & makes her own tinctures. She amazes me.
3. Family Memories ~ Nancy has had 2 very heartbreaking losses. She is a perfect example of perseverance. She surely clings to her Saviour.
4. Proverbs 31 Lady - A Work in Progress ~ She is a newer blogger but I like her style. She shows her desire to be a Godly wife, mother, & homemaker . She clears up some of the misconceptions that are out there in blogland of what a Godly woman is. She's REAL. I especially liked her post More On Spiritual Issues.
5. Blueberry Cottage ~ Last but not least is Suzanne. I love her blog it is so homey . I can just picture her quaint little home in New England. She's a very crafty & creative lady.