Monday, July 21, 2008

Shade

The gazebo was ready to pick up from Home Depot yesterday. I helped my husband put it together & this is what it looks like. The gazebo to the left my husband built last summer but it's only a small area to sit. The rest of the deck is not shaded. We thought it would be nice to have more area for all of us & company.
A view from the steps of the deck

The inside of the gazebo. We connected the two so you could walk straight through . I know the deck floor looks filthy. I would like to paint it but I have so many painting projects going on in my house right now, that this one will have to wait :0)



4 comments:

claimthemountain said...

That is beautiful!!! I love it!

prov31rj said...

How beautiful. Your dh did a great job on the other gazebo also.

You have a lovely backyard area.

I hope you enjoy it a lot.

Anonymous said...

I am looking into buying a gazebo for my husband's b.day. I had remembered that you guys got one and set it up this summer. I had to hunt a little to find it. :) It is pretty. I am going to check the Home Depot site to see what they've got. We have precious little shade around here too and it would be so nice for him. We'll see. Fortunatley, I've got my husband's mom and my folks willing to go in on something fun like this. :)

Rebecca

His Tender Mercies said...

Now is the time to find them on clearance. You might find a better deal in the store, because they want to get rid of what's in stock, to make room for the fall & winter merchandise. Our gazebo was actually the floor model. I hope you find something for him. It really is nice to have : )