Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not Much To Say

For awhile it seemed I had much to talk about...something everyday. Lately, I guess I just don't have much to say : ) Not that I am doing nothing...... I am getting ready for the school year but not much to write about just yet.

I have plans to either have my son build a big book shelf ( for his homeschooling) or have my husband add some shelves to a hallway closet, where we can house all of our homeschooling books & supplies. My son is really wanting to build something, so a bookshelf would be great because it's really needed.

Well that's it for today. I'm trying to organize our office area...it's out of control with papers , etc.

I'll post when I can , until then......blessings to you!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

sometimes God uses us most when we have very little to say!! But I ALWAYS enjoy your posts!! thanks for sharing!

prov31rj said...

I always enjoy your posts too. :)

I know how you feel. I haven't had much interesting going on either that I thought was "blog worthy".

LOL

The usual homeschool, housework, daily life challenges etc