Sunday, September 7, 2008

In Need Of Prayer

If anyone that reads here feels led, I ask you lift our family up in prayer. It's not an emergency or anything of that sort, just some on going extended family problems. Somethings developed yesterday & today that only added insult to injury & has left me tearful and discouraged.

It's strange how family, even when they are Christians can cause us the most pain and hurt........it's not always those on the outside. I know it's just the problem of sin and no one is immune to committing it or feeling the affects of it, even when we know Christ, but still the same it's stings and it hurts.

I had someone tell me today that the older you get the thicker your skin gets and these things don't bother you as much. I don't feel that way at all! My skin seems to be getting thinner and thinner , because these things bother me more than ever.

So if you feel led please say a quick prayer for our family problems.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I am praying gal... I hope things get better for you quickly... and I completely agree with you on that thick skin thing... mine has always been rather thin, and it doesn't seem to change as I get older. Feel free to contact me privately if you would like too! (((((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS!!!!)))))))))))))))))))

His Tender Mercies said...

Thank you Carrie! You are so sweet! I truly appreciate your prayers!

Nancy said...

Praying for you and that it all works out for God's glory in the end.