Friday, November 21, 2008

Kitchen Floor

Last weekend my dear sweet husband installed a new ceramic tile kitchen floor for me. Below are some photos
This is the before picture. This white linoleum did not work well for us. It stained very easily and always looked dirty. It was very hard to keep clean.

This is my new beautiful ceramic tiled floor ,in the eating area of my kitchen. The trim still has to be put back up.

Here is a closer view of the tile in the other half of my kitchen



Here's a really close up view of the 2x2 center tile. I just thought it was so pretty. It's called autumn bronze. So there you have it a little peek into my home : )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a transformation! I love the tile. It is so elegant. Isn't it great to have a husband that can do stuff like that? Mine would be inclined to do the same to our dining room. Right now, we've got carpet. Doesn't work well with kids. :)

My new location is http://www.xanga.com.mrswifeandmom I hope you can find it ok. Let me know if you have any trouble. I was going to go back to blogspot, but decided to try xanga. There is one blog I enjoy reading and can't comment unless I am xanga too. You might already know of her but it is http://xanga.com/homekeepingheart
Well, I love your floor. I know you are enjoying it. Have a great weekend!

In this little house... said...

Hey, I read up on milk thistle. Did you ever hear anything about risks while taking it during pregnancy. There were some articles about that - enough to scare me. Wondered if you had heard anything about that and if you have read enough to refute it. As with anything, there are as many for's as against's when it comes to just about anything. I have not been taking it prior to conception though so it is probably too late to even worry with it now. There is a small amount in my supermom vitamin. That seems to be working well for me, but I am only just now starting week five. The real trouble could be just around the bend. I got your sweet email and want to take some time to respond to you. I was gone all day yesterday with my family and we've just really had to rest and recoup today after church. :) Hope you've had a good weekend. Take care and will talk to ya later.
Rebecca