Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's Never Not Busy

Life always seems pretty busy for me....it could just be I'm not a very good multi tasker & homebody : ) I feel like I've been running so much lately . Sat...I had my daughter's piano recital. I picked up her great grandmother to bring her to the recital and visited with her awhile when I took her back home at her new assisted living apartment. Sunday was church in the morning , home for lunch, and then out Christmas shopping, picked up 2 of my kids from evening church (they spent the afternoon with some friends). Monday was Bible study in the evening, but I had to stop off and get a snack and small gift for the gift exchange we were having. Tues ~ We went and had family pictures taken. Wed. ~ Denist appointment in the morning, grocery shopping since I was out and church in the evening. Today ~ This morning my daughter had piano lessons. I wrapped the majority of the Christmas presents we bought. My kids and I are going to bake some cookies for their teen church outing tomorrow and Sat. Fri ~ Taking my kids to a teen fellowship where they will be having dinner, going Christmas shopping for a needy family at church, then they will be wrapping the presents. Sat ~ I will be taking the kids to Christmas carol with their particular class at church. Sunday is our big church program and I'm sure I'm forgetting something. So that's my busy week. Still have lots of baking to do and some shopping : ) Gotta go and get busy : )

1 comment:

prov31rj said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog to check up on me. :) That was really nice of you.

I posted an update there on what's been going on, and I hope to post more about it soon, perhaps.

You are definitely one busy lady. I hope you and your family have a very blessed and Merry Christmas.

God Bless You and all your readers.