Friday, December 12, 2008

Sickies

I've finally decided we must have a virus going around our house. It seemed to manifest it's self in different ways .....some symptoms very apparent and some so subtle, I didn't even realize it was a symptom. My 2 yeard old dd had diarreha the entire week or so after Thanksgiving.....she then started with the sniffles. About that time my ears started plugging up and my 10 year old dd started complaining about her jaw hurting. Now all of my girls have sniffles and stuffy noses and they did have sore throats. I had the same syptoms including the sore jaw and my tummy has been bothering me off and on all week....feeling the worst today. I just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep. It's hard to be sick this time of year when you have so much to do for the holidays.

If you think of it please pray for us, my 10 year old dd has her piano recital tomorrow. It would be terrible if we were feeling miserable : (

1 comment:

Redneck Homekeeper Extraordinaire said...

I'll definitely say a prayer for you--I woke up to a sick toddler myself this morning. Hope your week gets better from here!