Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feeling Better

Thank you all for your prayers. I am feeling better then I was. The shortness of breath isn't as bad as it was...it let up yesterday. Thanks Mary for stopping by my blog. I considered the possibility of anemia being a cause of the shortness of breath. During one of my pregnancies I had anemia (no shortness of breath though) and could not tolerate taking regular iron pills...only thing I could tolerate was a product called Ferrofood.

I have decided to get some medical tests done that I have been holding off on. I would appreciate prayer regarding that : )

I am pretty busy these days with baseball games....4 out of the 7 people in my household are on a baseball team. We have games everyday this week except Friday and Sunday. Two of those days we have more then one game going on. Although I don't enjoy watching Major League Baseball I love watching my kids play and getting outside seems to rejuevenate me.

Well that's it for now. I'll blog again when I can.

2 comments:

wifeandmom said...

Glad you are feeling better and will be praying regarding the testing.

Sounds like fun watching the kiddos play baseball. I look forward to stuff like that someday. :)

Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And, as a matter of fact, I do sell the quilted bags I make, especially at this time of the year as I gear up to buy next years homeschool curriculum. I have a couple of different styles. If you would tell me what colors you like, I will post some fabric samples on my blog for you to choose from.
They are such fun to make!

My kids are older now, but I fondly remember the days I spent at tee ball practice, karate practice, (my favorite, indoors!)
and basketball practice. My daughter used to play basketball, but now just takes ballet lessons. We have a recital this weekend, they are always so wonderful.

I do hope the doctor can give you some answers this time about your shortness of breath. I will keep you in my prayers!
Mary