Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Summertime Craft for Kids

Looking through some kid's crafts magazines (Pack-o-Fun) I borrowed from the library, I found this adorable craft. You use sculpting clay that hardens when it's baked. The magazine had the pattern to cut out to make the frog. I don't know if we follwed the directions just so because I think the frog is supposed to sit on the edge of the flower pot. I just used a hot glue gun to stick them to the edge.
My daughter made the middle frog and my son made the frog on the end.
I'm not very artistic but this is my attempt at making a snake : ) We gave the middle frog flower pot away to our neighbor and the other frog my kids are giving to their dad for Father's day. We hid it away in a little corner outside so that it could get sunshine and rain, we just hope dad doesn't find it before Father's Day.

1 comment:

wifeandmom said...

These are so pretty! What a fun and creative summer time idea. :)

Hope you all have a nice Father's Day weekend.