Monday, June 29, 2009

Today's to do list

I had planned on painting my hallway , part of the living room that I never finished the first ime I started painting, and my bedroom today. I never did get to the bedroom....I'm too tired to do that today....it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I have a chicken in the crockpot that smells wonderful. I have to shred it and add some bq sauce to make sandwiches. I'll have some veggies for the side dish.

Today when I was painting, my 15 year old son and I had a conversation about a young lady on his softball team. He had the opportunity to share his faith in Jesus with her. I am so proud of him for doing that but it didn't go so well. She told him he was stupid because he believed what he did. She said she follwed the 10 commandments....that was her salvation. He said if we tried to follow the 10 commandments none of us would get to heaven because it not humanly possible. She said a few more things and then changed the subject. That's okay though, my son planted the seed and God will do the rest.

Well that's it for today...gotta get dinner ready.

1 comment:

wifeandmom said...

That is so great that your son is ministering to his teammates. Way to go!