Monday, August 31, 2009

Inconsistent

For those of you that read this blog regularly, you have noticed that I don't post often. Forgive me if you are wondering where I've been as I don't post often to keep you updated. I truly don't mean to be rude. First off , I started this blog as a journal of sorts. A place where I could write the things down that I want to remember and want to share with others .... the things that the Lord is doing and showing me. I don't always write all of them...somethings are just too personal.
Since I am never consistent....I have considered deleting this blog but just can't bring myself to do it just yet because I think there just might be something I just have to share. There just might be that one person out there going through a similar situation and needs to be encouraged or may need to encourage me ; ) So I continue on with this blog. So hopefully people still read here even if I don't write often.

5 comments:

The McKinney Family said...

I'm still here and check daily to see if you've updated :). It helps to read a few blogs to make me feel like I'm "talking" to adults :).

Everybody's Mama said...

I just stumbled across your blog from a comment you left at Candy's. I've enjoyed nosing around a bit! It can be hard to blog all the time but don't compare yourself to everyone and feel you have to. We have been going through "a season of trials" at our house so I haven't blogged as often either. But you know, your real life friends probably don't hear from you every single day either. It doesn't mean you aren't still friends. :)
Be encouraged today. I pray you feel God's sweet presence in a special way.

wifeandmom said...

Hey there! I left a comment yesterday but it didn't go through for some reason. I got on the computer to download some focus on the family shows to my ipod and stopped by to see if you had posted anything new. I got on today to see if you had gotten my comment because it didn't seem to go through but I didn't have time to rewrite it...

I am seriously unplugged from here lately but do like your blog when I have a few minutes to check in. I understand where you are at though. I feel kind of bad for having started a new blog I can't tend to, but that is the season of life I am in. Thanks for your sweet and supportive comment to me about all of that. :) If it were up to me, I would have you stay and keep posting, but I am no one to ask such a thing when I can't even make that happen myself. Your blog has been an encouragement to me and you've become a good friend and mentor. I am always blessed by your posts. So, that is my two cents. :) Well, I've gotta go. Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Hope you and your family have a nice Labor Day weekend!
Take care.
Love,

Rebecca

SimpleMommy said...

I neglect my blog, too. :)In this season of life, I just don't have the time. Other things are more important. I keep meaning to post more, but sometimes it just doesn't happen. I just stopped feeling guilty about it. :)

Anyway, I check in with my reader every now and again.....when I have a minute or two. :)

wifeandmom said...

Just me checking in to say hi. Hope you are are doing well!